Info On Installing New Toilets
Whether you are looking to update your current toilet or you need a toilet to be installed from scratch, you can rely on A-1 Plumbing to take care of the job!
With modern advances in the design and function, our team can help you decide which one is the best fitting toilet for your home and family.
Common Types of Toilets We Install
- One Piece Toilet - These are very common in many households and does not require a separate flush tank. The ceramic tank and bowl are fused together, forming one solid piece.
- Two Piece Toilet - Another common style, the flushing tank and the bowl are two separate pieces held together by bolts.
- High Efficiency Toilet - Containing both single flush and dual flush options, this toilet uses the least amount of water.
- Single Flush - This style offers only one flushing option, no matter what it might be inside the bowl. These tend to use a little more water to make sure that everything is properly removed.
- Dual Flush - These are designed to use the proper amount of water depending on what you need to flush, liquids only or solids as well.
- Siphonic - Most commonly used here in the States, this style uses water that is held in the flushing tank to siphon waste through the drain trap.
- Pressure Assist - This style relies on compressed air to help push waste through the drain trap. These tend to be very powerful and have less problems with backing up or clogging.
- Low-Flow - These do not use much water or energy to function therefore, special measure needs to be taken into consideration when flushing things down as they can easily become clogged.
Toilet Installation in Jacksonville, FL Near You
When it's time to install or replace your toilet, don't hesitate to get the best service around. With 50 years of experience, our team can help you decide not only what style, but what functionallity is best for your home.
Cost To Install New Toilets
The cost depends specifically what style toilet you want. Standard Siphonic toilets and low flow toilets being the least expensive. If you are looking for a high tech design and function, prices may vary. Either way, our professionals at A-1 plumbing are ready to help you with quick service. We even offer 24-hour emergency services, so give us a call today!
Why Trust A-1 Plumbing?
24/7 Emergency Services
At No Extra Charge To You
Fully Licensed and Insured
You're 100% Covered
Free Estimates On Everything
Established in 1970
Quality Service For Decades
As plumbers in Jacksonville, we have had the privilege of working with and helping some incredible people and businesses in our almost 5 decades of service.
Had a leak under our kitchen sink behind the cabinets. It unfortunately wasn’t a simple fix for us, so our landlord sent A-1 over and they had our leak fixed and cabinets repaired that afternoon. While we didn’t have to pay for it (renting) I’d suggest them to anyone.
Their tech James came out and this is the second Ac company I have called in the last 4 days. The first told me he could find nothing wrong. James actually took the time to listen to what I was telling him. He didn't find too much issue with our ac other than the coils being disgusting. Even after he found that that was most likely our issue he still did a few more tests and found our vents were also causing an issue. He then went around the house and checked all the vents. He actually seemed as though he cares and didn't try to tell us a thousand things were wrong when they really weren't. I will recommend this company to anyone who needs their plumbing, heating or air conditioning fixed.
Very professional and prompt service!!! Extremely knowledgeable!! Highly recommend A1 for all your plumbing services!!!
Let Smiley Do It! Contact Us Today.
You can trust A-1 with your home and your business.